You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No end of problems -- can't get started

I'm on a Mac with iMovie 10.1.14. The instructions say "In the Projects browser, click Create New." Sorry, I'm a dummy. What and where is the project browser? And I don't see anything that allows the answer of "Create New".

Or, the instructions say, "If you're currently editing a movie, click the Projects button in the toolbar, then click Projects again to open the Projects browser." I may be editing a movie; I've been experimenting and doing random things. But if I am currently editing, I still don't see a Projects button in the tool bar.

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS 10.14

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 6:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 10, 2020 6:58 PM

Hi,

Here's a link to a good online help menu that will guide you though the features of iMovie 10. It has a good search engine where you can search by key word search box or by subject title:

https://help.apple.com/imovie/mac/10.1/

-- Rich

1 reply

No end of problems -- can't get started

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.