You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FaceTime

My daughters have an iPhone 7 that they share and my other two children have an iPhone 5 SE that they share. Recently they all spent a couple of weeks visiting their father out of state. I have family sharing with multiple parental controls set on both phones. However, when I attempted to FaceTime call my daughters iPhone 7 it brings a screen on their end that states “Restricted Contact” and will not allow them to answer. I am able to FaceTime call the iPhone 5 SE without and trouble. And I can make and receive regular phone calls from the iPhone 7, just no FaceTime. I do not have FaceTime blocked on their phone and cannot figure out how to change this. I did try using their phone to FaceTime call other contacts and the phone gives the same message of “Restricted Contact”. Any suggestions????

iPhone 7

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 6, 2020 9:43 AM

See if anything here helps.

Block phone numbers, contacts, and emails on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

1 reply

FaceTime

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.