You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notifications keep popping up in my Calendar and it won’t let me delete them

So they have been popping up and it won’t let me delete them how do I get rid of them

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 5, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2020 8:33 PM

What do you mean it is connected by a link? Can you provide a screenshot to this box you see about subscribing? There shouldn't be anything in Settings to unsubscribe to the calendar. Again, this is either going to be a mail account, or something else like a profile that got into your iPhone. If you go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts, do you see a strange email account listed there? Or, if you go to Settings>General>Profiles, is there anything listed there?

14 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 8, 2020 8:33 PM in response to Fknkoza

What do you mean it is connected by a link? Can you provide a screenshot to this box you see about subscribing? There shouldn't be anything in Settings to unsubscribe to the calendar. Again, this is either going to be a mail account, or something else like a profile that got into your iPhone. If you go to Settings>Passwords & Accounts, do you see a strange email account listed there? Or, if you go to Settings>General>Profiles, is there anything listed there?

Jan 7, 2020 6:04 PM in response to Fknkoza

Hi there, Fknkoza,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. From your post, it looks like you're receiving some spam/junk Calendar invitations. I'm happy to help!

To resolve issues with unwanted junk/spam Calendar invites, you can head to iCloud.com on a computer web browser and report the events as junk: Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com - Apple Support. Once you've done this, the invites should be automatically removed.

Best.

Jan 8, 2020 1:56 PM in response to stedman1

Not really, however I noted a number of them in December. Seems that some are sending these through an email. I've read email accounts getting automatically added to iPhones, like some of those coupon groups, and some are subscribed, but I'm not sure how those are getting added. I've been watching to try and get more information on them to see how the subscribed calendars are getting added, but it seems to be progressing.

Notifications keep popping up in my Calendar and it won’t let me delete them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.