You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I sign in with certain Apple IDs, it seems as if somebody has my Apple ID locked

hey guys. this is my first time asking anyone in the community for advice on this horid issue. I am at the point now where I without a doubt out of solutions and ways to fight back against a Conman whom has wreaked havoc on every aspect of my life. This was about two years ago that I met these crooks. I went to retain what I thought would be a good attorney, But turned out to be the beginning of one of the worst nightmares in my entire life. This is where the Con man stuff begins. He worked for this individual!Anyhow enough with that and if I had to pick were awful issue to try to resolve first it would be my Apple id’s (I have multiple) And when I sign in with certain Apple id’s It seems as if somebody has my Apple ID is locked into some sort of server located in Fargo North Dakota and the other location is Idaho!

This is not normal in any shape or form because I love in the Southeast. No matter what they religiously tries to go to that server when signing in and the only thing I can really do is it not sign in and get a verification code to battle it. But I am lost as to how you would do that to somebody’s Apple ID. This term and had absolute all access to my computers Apple IDs and all my devices. I was ignorant to the fact that they were crooks. Nobody would really expect for attorneys to be sthis is not normal in any shape or form because I live in in the Southeast. No matter what they religiously tries to go to that server when signing in and the only thing I can really do is it not sign in and get a verification code to battle it. But I am lost as to how you would do that to somebody‘s Apple ID. This time and had absolute all access to my computers Apple ID is in all my devices. I was ignorant to the fact that they were crooks. Nobody would really expect for attorneys to be this type of scum. And risk their licenses for this type of behavior. But this is real. There’s still so much cash for me also and they are salting me online, setting me up. It’s awful.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 3:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 2, 2020 4:26 PM

Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID has been compromised

Similar questions

1 reply

When I sign in with certain Apple IDs, it seems as if somebody has my Apple ID locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.