You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Series 2 Apple Watch battery swelling

The face on my iwatch disconnected from the body of the watch. I went to Apple Store in Fairlawn, Ohio and was told it was due to my battery swelling. I was told I would have to pay to repair it. I read online that it would be fixed at no charge based on lawsuit that had been filed. It said "to go to GSX portal to get authorized I went to that sight and it kept signing me out. The watch has given me no problems up until this point. Why was I not advised that this could happen? I have Apple iphone, ipd, ipad mini and multiple other devices through the years. I have been a good customer for years and up until this point I have been happy with my devices and have paid the extra money thinking I was buying a quality product. I would appreciate hearing back from you in regards to this problem.

Linda

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch, watchOS 4

Posted on Dec 29, 2019 7:04 PM

There are no replies.

Series 2 Apple Watch battery swelling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.