You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mhswny234

Yesterday I upgraded my iPhone 6s Plus from the latest iOS 12.x to iOS 13.2.3 and immediately noticed that the battery started charging extremely slowly, and discharges quickly (at least, this is what battery indicator shows). It can barely charge from 10% to 20% in a couple of hours, and then again goes down to 6% very quickly. I am not watching videos, and the screen is off. When power is disconnected, the phone is not getting hot which means the CPU and Wi-Fi are not loaded, but the battery still drains quickly. This looks like another Apple's yet another dirty trick to me - I suspect that Apple is forcing people to buy newest iPhones this way. I have to say: if this is not fixed, I will switch to Android forever. Now I have to keep my iPhone plugged all the time, otherwise it will get discharged, and I will miss important calls. I don't believe this is a bug because I know how thoroughly Apple tests its software. Apple, what are you doing? Do you really want to damage your reputation and lose customers?

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 11:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2019 11:30 AM

Yesterday I upgraded my iPhone 6s Plus from the latest iOS 12.x to iOS 13.2.3 and immediately noticed that the battery started charging extremely slowly, and discharges quickly (at least, this is what battery indicator shows). It can barely charge from 10% to 20% in a couple of hours, and then again goes down to 6% very quickly. I am not watching videos, and the screen is off. When power is disconnected, the phone is not getting hot which means the CPU and Wi-Fi are not loaded, but the battery still drains quickly. This looks like another Apple's yet another dirty trick to me - I suspect that Apple is forcing people to buy newest iPhones this way. I have to say: if this is not fixed, I will switch to Android forever. Now I have to keep my iPhone plugged all the time, otherwise it will get discharged, and I will miss important calls. I don't believe this is a bug because I know how thoroughly Apple tests its software. Apple, what are you doing? Do you really want to damage your reputation and lose customers?

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2019 11:30 AM in response to Mhswny234

Mhswny234

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.