You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch screen fell off

Toady when I was looking for something I pushed the charger cable and my Apple Watch fell screen-down on the floor. When I picked it up, the screen had fell off and I panicked and quickly pushed it back on. I clearly shouldn’t have done that, because now it only shows this.

I checked and the software is still intact,

it vibrates when I get a notification or if someone calls me.

Is there any way to fix this at home?

And if not, does anyone know how much the service will cost? (Series 2; stainless steel case; sapphire crystal; ceramic back; gps; wr-50m)

Im pretty sure this isn’t supposed to happen. I’ve already had unresolved problems with this product before, when it stopped reacting to touch completely and latter started turning off at random times.

Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 3:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 4:31 PM

This will give you the cost to repair.....https://support.apple.com/watch/repair/service/pricing

You will find it less expensive to purchase a new Series 3 for $199.

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple Watch screen fell off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.