You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I received an email from Apple. a receipt for $49.95 for the purchase of 2,500 diamonds (Mobile Ledgens) whatever that means. I did not purchase this item.

My question is: what must I do about this purchase? I did not make it. According to the email I received, it was a receipt for 25,000 diamonds (Mobile Ledgends) whatever that means. Looks like a game to me. I did not purchese anything, so what are you going to do about it?

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2019 1:25 PM

That email is most likely a phishing email which is designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Use: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support for confirmation.

You can also verify authorized Apple charges by consulting: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2019 1:25 PM in response to alyce66

That email is most likely a phishing email which is designed to steal your Apple ID credentials. Use: Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support for confirmation.

You can also verify authorized Apple charges by consulting: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store – Apple Support

Dec 20, 2019 1:33 PM in response to alyce66

hello!

(my English is bad... i have Use Google translate)

I recognize that problem. I have that very often. well ... sometimes. 😉

I have a few tips for you

1: look at the sender. if there is something like apple-payments@gmail.com, there is a 79% chance that it will be fake. because yes, why would Apple use its enemy mail system!

2: is there a link? NEVER click on it. the best thing is if you immediately rejected the email and did not open it.

3: the game you have indicated is an untamed game. if you had ever played it, you should not have started.

4: even though it's an email from apple and you're sure you didn't buy it, get someone who knows it.

5: always pay attention. if your knowledge secretly does this and you have told them the code because it was "your best friends" they can rob your entire bank account

7: see if money has been taken from your account. that is also important!

8: do not create easy passwords for the apple ID such as qwerty123, qwerty or 1234567890.

9: never go to unsafe sites

10: if you are sure that the email is not from apple, then block the account.

I received an email from Apple. a receipt for $49.95 for the purchase of 2,500 diamonds (Mobile Ledgens) whatever that means. I did not purchase this item.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.