You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I back my phone up if I cant get it to turn on anymore?

my phone got wet and now I cant turn it out. I didnt realize it was no longer backing up the i cloud because the storage was full. How can i back it up without turning the phone on, can someone please help me.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 7:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 8:02 PM

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

Liquid damage is not covered under your warranty nor will Apple accept it in return for a refurbished replacement.

You cannot backup or do anything if the device cannot be turned on.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 19, 2019 8:02 PM in response to milatomamma1706

Make an appointment at the Apple Genius Bar for service. If you need to find an Apple Store - Find a Store - Apple. Also, see How to find your nearest Apple Authorized Service Provider (AASP) or Distributor (AAD).

Liquid damage is not covered under your warranty nor will Apple accept it in return for a refurbished replacement.

You cannot backup or do anything if the device cannot be turned on.

how can I back my phone up if I cant get it to turn on anymore?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.