You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6

loss of contact in iPhone 6 HOW DO YOU RETRIEVE THEM

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 8:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 24, 2019 9:02 AM

Hey there james1703,

Thanks for taking the time to post here in Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, you're trying to retrieve missing contacts on your iPhone 6, correct? I would like to gather a few more details if possible.

Do you know if you were using iCloud to store your contacts?

If so, have you signed in to iCloud.com to see if the missing contacts are populating there?

Contacts can also be stored using an email address.

The following article can help you check and see if your contacts are enabled per the accounts you may have configured. Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone

Keep me updated once you're able to check out those steps.

Kind Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 24, 2019 9:02 AM in response to james1703

Hey there james1703,

Thanks for taking the time to post here in Apple Support Communities. Just to confirm, you're trying to retrieve missing contacts on your iPhone 6, correct? I would like to gather a few more details if possible.

Do you know if you were using iCloud to store your contacts?

If so, have you signed in to iCloud.com to see if the missing contacts are populating there?

Contacts can also be stored using an email address.

The following article can help you check and see if your contacts are enabled per the accounts you may have configured. Manage and delete contacts on your iPhone

Keep me updated once you're able to check out those steps.

Kind Regards.

iPhone 6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.