You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't open wallet

Ever since I upgraded to iOS 13, I haven't been able to open Apple Wallet. It used to work fine and I had all my cards set up. Now it just opens up into a blank screen and stays there for about 15s and crashes back into the home screen.

When I tap to access Wallet & Apple Pay in Settings, it just stays there with the "Wallet & Apple Pay" button selected...like it's trying to load the next step but can't.

I've updated my phone to each of the incremental updates after iOS 13 was available -- now on 13.3 and my Wallet still hasn't been fixed. Same problem appears. Please help!

iPhone XR

Posted on Dec 13, 2019 10:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2019 5:16 AM

force close the app and force reboot the device. if that does not work, sign out of your Apple ID and back in.

Similar questions

2 replies

Can't open wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.