You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders with nothing shown

I want to update the content in the Reminders but then nothing is shown. The counter shown in the Dock is not updated when I have updated the item in my iPhone.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2019 3:35 PM

When something like this occurs it is always worth going back to first principles. Please check on each device you wish to synchronise reminders between that they are set to be using iCloud to share reminders with each other and are using the same Apple Id, or the reminders list is shared with another Apple ID. (those two mechanisms differ)

It may be helpful to log in to iCloud.com to see if the Reminders are populated there as well.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 9, 2019 3:35 PM in response to Herman Lee

When something like this occurs it is always worth going back to first principles. Please check on each device you wish to synchronise reminders between that they are set to be using iCloud to share reminders with each other and are using the same Apple Id, or the reminders list is shared with another Apple ID. (those two mechanisms differ)

It may be helpful to log in to iCloud.com to see if the Reminders are populated there as well.

Reminders with nothing shown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.