You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AIRPODS - EAR TIPS

I need to replace my Silicone Ear Tips (Small) on my newly purchased AirPod Pro. I am told this can only be done in store and not by post. This means I have to book an appointment to meet a technician (1 day off work), then they will order 2 ear tips, then I have to book with a technician again to collect (another day off work). These items are not held in stock. I have just purchased a new MacBook that took 2 days to arrive. I need replacement ear tips and I have to visit store twice for something so simple. Apple you have got this wrong - must be a better way of dealing with this. Already wasted 2 hours on the phone and chat. Neil.

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 4:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 4, 2019 11:54 AM

Hello,

Try this link:

https://getsupport.apple.com/repair?caseid=100967515887&locale=en_US

You have to put in your serial number. Go to Settings > General > About > name-of AirPods Pro > Serial Number to get it. Then plug it into the link. I just tried it and it works for me :-)

Good luck.

3 replies

AIRPODS - EAR TIPS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.