You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do I enter the verification code on the Apple TV (gen 3) streaming device to watch Apple TV+ ?

Where do I enter the verification code on the Apple TV (gen 3) streaming device to watch Apple TV+ ?

Apple TV (2nd gen)

Posted on Nov 27, 2019 8:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2019 9:04 AM

To add to that, if you did as ckuan describes, and you get in a loop to do it over again, then the issue may be the limited time for validity of the code. To work around that, first enter the password, do not submit yet, then request a fresh verification code, add that code to the password, then submit.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 28, 2019 9:04 AM in response to KarenJoli

To add to that, if you did as ckuan describes, and you get in a loop to do it over again, then the issue may be the limited time for validity of the code. To work around that, first enter the password, do not submit yet, then request a fresh verification code, add that code to the password, then submit.

Nov 28, 2019 3:25 PM in response to Urquhart1244

Yes, I kept getting trapped in a loop to keep entering my password and verification code, that was never acceptable. However, entering my AppleID password, but then WAITING, until after I requested a new verification code in my iPhone settings, and then adding the new verification code to the end of my AppleID password that was already typed in, worked! Thank you!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.