You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Payment

What will happen if I couldn’t pay for the apple music subscription which was continued a long time... After 30 days of lapses the downloaded music and everything relating it will be deleted but if i pay apple music back will i be able to get my playlists i have created through my Apple Music? Do i have to create my playlist again or will it reaper as it was earlier?

iPhone XS

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 10:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 25, 2019 10:42 AM

Apparently Apple has introduced a grace period but the person could not tell me what it was. I would doubt it would be 30 days and Apple has not said anything about it in their documents.

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"When your Apple Music membership ends, you will lose access to any feature of Apple Music that requires a membership, including but not limited to access to Apple Music songs stored on your device, and iCloud Music Library. Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership."

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 25, 2019 10:42 AM in response to Namikaz3

Apparently Apple has introduced a grace period but the person could not tell me what it was. I would doubt it would be 30 days and Apple has not said anything about it in their documents.

Apple Media Services Terms and Conditions

https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/us/terms.html

"When your Apple Music membership ends, you will lose access to any feature of Apple Music that requires a membership, including but not limited to access to Apple Music songs stored on your device, and iCloud Music Library. Apple reserves the right to cancel your Apple Music membership if we are unable to successfully charge your payment method to renew your membership."

Nov 25, 2019 11:20 AM in response to Namikaz3

Again, I have seen no mention by Apple (I am not Apple) about there even being a grace period. That was a report by another user. Apple's official documentation (which I quoted earlier) says everything will be deleted after your subscription ends. In the past this pretty much meant everything immediately, according to reports from users.

Apple Music Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.