You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Disney

Disney+ never grants access, and they have no customer service.

I want to cancel, but there is no way to do that through the App Store.

How do you avoid being charged for a service they refuse to provide?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 18, 2019 1:31 PM

7 replies

Nov 19, 2019 12:43 PM in response to Nichiyoubi

Hi there,

I found this regarding cancelling Disney+: https://www.techradar.com/how-to/how-to-cancel-your-disney-plus-subscription

If you need to contact Disney+ Customer Service, I would recommend the number. However, it does appear that there were very long waits without getting through to someone in the first few days, but I am not sure if this would still be the case.

Nov 19, 2019 1:07 PM in response to RachT1

Thanks, however the link in that article takes me to a payment page, basically requiring me to pay a second time even though I've already signed up through the Apple App Store.

Customer Service has wait times averaging in the hours, and it is impossible to get through. What a mess. They should have put a disclaimer on their site to wait until 2020 to sign up, rather than dupe people into signing up, not connecting them to the service, and not allowing them to cancel.

Disney

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.