You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why doesn't the App store hold older versions of the OS.

I've been trying to download Install Mac OS Mojave. The instructions I read, even from the Apple support, is download the installer from the App Store. It is NOT in the app store. It's so frustrating when you are trying to move a computer from Sierra or High Sierra but can't go all the way to Catalina. Why can't I find a download for Mojave?

iMac 21.5", macOS 10.13

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2019 7:31 AM

In the article, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave, there is a direct link to the Mac App Store Mojave installer.

[Update] I just noticed that even though I am signed into the Mac App Store on Mojave 10.14.6, the link in the preceding article is blocked with a dialog Can't connect to the App Store. I am not the only one experiencing this issue apparently.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2019 7:31 AM in response to Jim Hopkins1

In the article, How to upgrade to macOS Mojave, there is a direct link to the Mac App Store Mojave installer.

[Update] I just noticed that even though I am signed into the Mac App Store on Mojave 10.14.6, the link in the preceding article is blocked with a dialog Can't connect to the App Store. I am not the only one experiencing this issue apparently.

Why doesn't the App store hold older versions of the OS.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.