You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my classic will not move onto the menu. only alternates between the Apple logo and a warning trianle together with Apple support website address. Any sugestions?

My Classic iPod will not move onto the menu. Only alternates between the apple logo and a warning triangle together with the Apple support website address. Any suggestions.

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 6:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 9:37 AM

The hard drive has probably failed. See If you see a red X icon on your iPod classic or iPod nano (5th generation or earlier) - Apple Support and/or Corrupt iPod Classic. Are you able to access the diagnostics screens?

tt2

3 replies

my classic will not move onto the menu. only alternates between the Apple logo and a warning trianle together with Apple support website address. Any sugestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.