You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropping calls since updating to iOS13

Since updating to iOS 13 my iPhone 8 is now dropping calls. It does it both on Wi-fi calling and on cellular network. Message comes up saying call failed and the call doesn’t show in call history.

It will drop the call and there is no specific time duration it will do this.

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 21, 2019 10:43 PM

1 reply

Oct 28, 2019 11:14 AM in response to Ashley_rennie

Hi, Ashley,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand from your post that you are having trouble maintaining calls since updating to iOS 13. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend going through the steps outlined in the Apple Support article If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone - Apple Support. Contact your carrier if you still need help.

If you've contacted your carrier and the issue persists, get in touch with Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support.

Have a lovely day.

Dropping calls since updating to iOS13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.