You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My music are shown corrctly according to their artists name!!!

as long as I updated my iphone to ios 13, my music on my iphoe are not shwn correctly! They are sorted by artist name but there are a lot of error in shoen artist name and their pictures... but the sort type is true according to real artist name!!! my iTunes and me iphne are updated the lastest version. I dont know whats the reason???!!! you can see the pictures to define the problem: most of the music are shown for "Farhad Fakhredini" and he is not the real artist of this songs and the music are sorted by the real name which are not shown!!! please help me asap.

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 18, 2019 10:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2019 7:55 AM

mfazelk,

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. There could be a variety of reasons why this issue has occurred, and I’m here to assist you.

Consider how your music was added to your computer. I recommend removing the download from iTunes, then adding it back. From there, try syncing your music from iTunes again:

Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Have a great rest of your day.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 27, 2019 7:55 AM in response to mfazelk

mfazelk,

Thanks for getting back to us with those additional details. There could be a variety of reasons why this issue has occurred, and I’m here to assist you.

Consider how your music was added to your computer. I recommend removing the download from iTunes, then adding it back. From there, try syncing your music from iTunes again:

Import media from a computer to iTunes on PC

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer

Have a great rest of your day.

Oct 24, 2019 10:42 AM in response to mfazelk

Hi mfazelk,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. From my understanding, artist names and photos aren’t appearing correctly on your iPhone. I’m here for you. 

First, do you sync your music library with another device? If so, check to see if the issue persists on the other device. 

Also, consider how this music was added to your library, and download it again to further test the issue. 

I hope this information is useful. Kind regards.

Oct 25, 2019 10:41 AM in response to Teddy_B

Thank you for your suggestions, you find my problem correctly and artist names are not shown as they really are and a name "Farhad Fakgredini" is shown for most of the musics!!! but the musics are sorted by real artist name as you can see in the pics... for example the song: khab mididam is shown in "L" not in "F" because its artist is leila.

I didnot sync my music with another device and I added mu music via iTunes from my laptop. I did this process many times and the problem exists yet...Why???

My music are shown corrctly according to their artists name!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.