You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mainstage update

I am so very disappointed that MainStage has not Given this feature back to us in this latest update!!

Please I'm begging you to please please give this feature back to us!??

I have been using MainStage since it came out as part of the Logic Program package and then at some point it became an App on the App Store!  The MainStage 3 version of the program does not allow me to search for a patch/song title in my projects! I can't believe the developers of MainStage removed the search feature where u type the name of a song and it  jumps to the requested song /patch immediately!  I perform with numerous performers with set-lists for shows while others simply call out songs during the final drum roll of the previous song! I perform with about 9 Keyboards/Sound Modules so I need the song title to trigger the patch changes on the kbds!

Posted on Oct 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2019 6:03 AM

You can search for & find patches in Mainstage by typing the letter f & then immediately start typing the Patch or Song name you want to find (depending on how you use MainStage) & MainStage will immediately jump to that patch or song!

I got that from the creative media department 🤗

1 reply

Mainstage update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.