You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac os mojave is being crashed and restarted automatically.

I have MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015) with serial number C02TP4K9FVH3. It was running good when I have high sierra OS installed but after installing Mojave having lot of annoying problems even updated till 10.14.5.

My system restarts automatically but sometimes when I try to open google chrome or if chrome is already opened and try to operate then system unexpectedly shut down and restarts.

Same problem is happening with android studio.

I don't know whether it is happening with other apps or not cause not tried to run other apps as these.

when it shuts down, shows error "Your computer restarted because of a problem. Press a key" in multiple language.

Sorry to say but this OS is real **** guys. Very frustrating cause this is not happening only with me even with my friends whoever else updated mojave.

I am attaching some screenshots that might help.

MacBook Pro

Posted on Oct 4, 2019 12:30 PM

1 reply

Mac os mojave is being crashed and restarted automatically.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.