You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrade to Safari 13.0 missing bookmarks on favorite page

I just upgraded to Safari 13.0. I open my Safari tabs with the Favorites page. Before the upgrade 29 sites would display. After the upgrade only 12. I checked the Safari preferences and it looks the same as before the upgrade. If I look in the favorites folder all of my bookmarks are there. I have restarted Safari and also restarted my mac. I am running Mojave 10.14.6 on a machine bought earlier this year. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Posted on Sep 19, 2019 7:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2019 12:32 PM

I spoke to Apple and now I feel .... oh well. After you open the tab and the icons are showing, in the upper right in light grey it has a Show More that you can click on. Click on that and everything comes back. After you click on it it will say Show Less. I have supplied an image below

15 replies

After upgrade to Safari 13.0 missing bookmarks on favorite page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.