You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why I can’t download free games

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 1:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 1:17 PM

Do you have a payment method tied to your Apple ID? If you don't and any of these free games have in-app purchases, you MUST have a credit card tied to your account or you can't download them, even if they are free.

Ps: your post with your personal number was removed. You are addressing Apple here. This is a user only forum, so I asked the forum hosts to remove your phone number, which you posted for thousands of other users to see. Never post personal information in a public forum.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 13, 2019 1:17 PM in response to whitley160

Do you have a payment method tied to your Apple ID? If you don't and any of these free games have in-app purchases, you MUST have a credit card tied to your account or you can't download them, even if they are free.

Ps: your post with your personal number was removed. You are addressing Apple here. This is a user only forum, so I asked the forum hosts to remove your phone number, which you posted for thousands of other users to see. Never post personal information in a public forum.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.