You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues sending pictures

Is anyone else having issues sending pictures in messages?

iPhone XS

Posted on Sep 13, 2019 6:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2019 5:18 PM

Yep. Started a few days ago, prior to iOS 13 update.

nil reason, info or cure anywhere. I’ve tried cell, wifi, reducing size of photos.

Got my own cloud, so I don’t use iCloud. Any hints anyone please ?

5 replies

Nov 9, 2019 8:31 AM in response to TomTrendy

I am having the same problem and it did start with the iOS 13 update. There was yet another update this morning (11/9/2019) to 13.2.2. I contacted Apple Support and it was an interesting experience (support is not what I expected from Apple); they are totally useless. Apple created the problem with the first 13 update and based upon my chats with Joseph and Angelo from Apple Support I can tell you Apple is baffled. So....

from prior experience I can tell you the first place to start is to toggle SMS and MMS off and back on. I would also then turn the phone off and back on. I have not been able to get this to work this time but guess it is worth a try for you.

Issues sending pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.