You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

screentime passcode forgotten

Hi, in a moment of red rage I changed the screentime passcode for my sons iPhone . Now that the rage has subsided, rage about all the workarounds he has managed to find to bypass all screentime restrictions, I can not remember the passcode. duh. So he has his workaround and I have not more access. duh.

I can not reset his to factory settings with out this passcode.

What now ? Any Ideas ?

thanks

Sarah

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 2:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 12, 2019 6:28 AM

Have you tried Face ID? From the article below.

To change or turn off the passcode on your child's device, tap Settings > Screen Time > [your child's name]. Then tap Change Screen Time Passcode or Turn Off Screen Time Passcode, and authenticate the change with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.

Parental controls

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 12, 2019 6:28 AM in response to Orlasa

Have you tried Face ID? From the article below.

To change or turn off the passcode on your child's device, tap Settings > Screen Time > [your child's name]. Then tap Change Screen Time Passcode or Turn Off Screen Time Passcode, and authenticate the change with Face ID, Touch ID, or your device passcode.

Parental controls

screentime passcode forgotten

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.