You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

with 10.14.6 I can start Photoshopcc 2019 one time If I quit the program and later attemp to reopen it I hangs and multiple "force quit" commands are required to stop it. Then I restart computer and can open Photoshop only one time

Since inst 10.14.6 I have big problems using Photoshop 2019. I can start the app one time. If I quit the app and later try to reopen it it just hangs and requires several "force quit" commands to stop it. I then must restart my computer before I can open Photoshop. Happens after 10.14.6 install and also have recently installed Topaz AI series.

Posted on Sep 9, 2019 7:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2019 2:42 AM

Sounds like your preferences are corrupted; happens to me once in a while. There's an easy fix, which is to trash the current preferences and then when Photoshop restarts, it will automatically build a fresh set.

• Do this: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 10, 2019 2:42 AM in response to vinsolo

Sounds like your preferences are corrupted; happens to me once in a while. There's an easy fix, which is to trash the current preferences and then when Photoshop restarts, it will automatically build a fresh set.

• Do this: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

with 10.14.6 I can start Photoshopcc 2019 one time If I quit the program and later attemp to reopen it I hangs and multiple "force quit" commands are required to stop it. Then I restart computer and can open Photoshop only one time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.