You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do Not Disturb auto start with start of workout app

Is there a way to turn on the do not disturb so that it starts automatically with start of workout like it used to do on my Watch 3? I had to upgrade my watch to Watch 4 and I have found that starting a workout on the activities app on the watch no longer automatically sets to do not disturb. I was interrupted by a phone call during my cardio the other day and I find it really hard to believe that we no longer have the option to 'Do Not Disturb' when exercise begins. I have looked at the app on my phone and have found no way to set the do not disturb on the activity app to sync with the start of the workout. Can anyone help??? Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 7, 2019 7:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 8, 2019 1:26 AM

Have checked in watch app settings DND?

Similar questions

1 reply

Do Not Disturb auto start with start of workout app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.