You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Purchased my Macbook Pro on March 23rd and wanted to add Apple Care. I was told within one year of purchase I could add it but It won't let me on line. The laptop works perfectly and there are no concerns, I just want it covered for the future.

how long after my purchase of the Macbook can I buy Apple Care?

MacBook

Posted on Aug 30, 2019 11:08 AM

4 replies

Aug 31, 2019 10:15 AM in response to sfippen

sfippen wrote:
so to clarify I can purchase apple care after the inspection and the computer is assessed to be in good condition?

thankyou

Just a correction - only after 60 days. It's in the terms. Maybe you could request an exception.

AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple
How to buy
Purchase AppleCare+ with your new Mac.
Or buy it within 60 days of your Mac purchase:
Online (requires you to verify your serial number and run a remote diagnostic)
At an Apple Store (inspection of Mac and proof of purchase are required)
By calling 800-275-2273 (requires you to run a remote diagnostic and provide proof of purchase)

I Purchased my Macbook Pro on March 23rd and wanted to add Apple Care. I was told within one year of purchase I could add it but It won't let me on line. The laptop works perfectly and there are no concerns, I just want it covered for the future.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.