You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When your Apple Music trial ends will you lose your playlists or the library of music that you have created?

When your free Apple Music session ends will you lose your playlists or the library of music that you have created?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 4:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 27, 2019 4:41 PM

Hey!

Thanks for contacting apple communities! From my memory yes because you haven't purchased each individual song but I would still take a screenshot of all of your sound and playlists, if you want to keep using the apple music service the all you need to do it just go on the App Store press on your iCloud photo , then press on managed subscriptions and then renew it by pressing the length of time you want. Then if you do that before your free subscription ends then all of your music and playlists will remain as they are!

I hope this is all the information that you were looking for!

Jack

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 27, 2019 4:41 PM in response to 123Cookiemonster78

Hey!

Thanks for contacting apple communities! From my memory yes because you haven't purchased each individual song but I would still take a screenshot of all of your sound and playlists, if you want to keep using the apple music service the all you need to do it just go on the App Store press on your iCloud photo , then press on managed subscriptions and then renew it by pressing the length of time you want. Then if you do that before your free subscription ends then all of your music and playlists will remain as they are!

I hope this is all the information that you were looking for!

Jack

When your Apple Music trial ends will you lose your playlists or the library of music that you have created?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.