You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple cash refund

If I authorize iTunes to charge my Apple card do I get back 3% (since I'm paying Apple), 1 % (since I'm using Apple card), or 2% (as for Apple pay)? If I pay from my Apple Cash card is there any refund?

iPhone X

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 10:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2019 5:28 PM

For Card purchases -

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes games, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And at select partners, starting with Uber and Uber Eats*, you'll get 3% Daily Cash when you use Apple Card with Apple Pay. Just as you do at Apple.

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

For Apple Cash there is no cash back offer

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2019 5:28 PM in response to Allenrrr

For Card purchases -

3% Daily Cash

Get 3% Daily Cash on everything you buy from Apple, whether you buy it at an Apple Store, apple.com, the App Store, or iTunes. That includes games, in‑app purchases, and services like your Apple Music subscription and iCloud storage plan.

And at select partners, starting with Uber and Uber Eats*, you'll get 3% Daily Cash when you use Apple Card with Apple Pay. Just as you do at Apple.

2% Daily Cash

Get 2% Daily Cash every time you buy something using Apple Pay. That’s in every category, with no limits. Imagine all the things you use a credit card for every day — you’ll get 2% back on just about everything.

1% Daily Cash

If you happen to come across a store, website, or app that doesn’t take Apple Pay yet, Apple Card still gives you 1% of your purchases back in the form of Daily Cash.

For Apple Cash there is no cash back offer

Apple cash refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.