You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage

Why can’t we buy the storage at once? Instead of charging us every month by monthly payments? I need to buy the storage whatever it takes but can’t keep thinking the charges every month.

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 10:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 12:25 PM

If you want to avoid monthly credit card charges, you can buy/redeem App Store/iTunes gift cards to your account to cover the monthly payment.

App Store & iTunes Gift Cards by Email

Gift cards redeem

Gift Card - can’t redeem

2 replies

Aug 13, 2019 11:19 AM in response to Saciidka45

Apple used to offer a yearly plan but that is no longer the case. It is now a monthly subscription plan. I can’t explain why Apple changed it, but I think it would easier on both parties to be able to cancel a monthly plan rather than have to deal with a yearly plan if you are only several months into it and you want a refund.

iCloud storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.