You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restore

Can i restore data from iPhone to the iPod (new iPod touch)

iPod Touch

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 2:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2019 3:41 PM

Hello LachimKediz,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you want to be able to restore a backup from an iPhone to an iPod touch. The good news is this is possible, but please see the positioning in the section titled "Can I use my device's backup for another kind of device, like an iPhone backup for an iPad?" in this Apple resource:

About backups for iOS devices

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2019 3:41 PM in response to LachimKediz

Hello LachimKediz,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If I understand correctly, you want to be able to restore a backup from an iPhone to an iPod touch. The good news is this is possible, but please see the positioning in the section titled "Can I use my device's backup for another kind of device, like an iPhone backup for an iPad?" in this Apple resource:

About backups for iOS devices

Cheers!

restore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.