You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad will not start

Ipad is stuck, locked on "ipad is disabled, connect to iTunes"

Posted on Aug 3, 2019 1:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2019 6:40 AM

This is because you have tried lots of time to unlock the device but failed,

but you can now solve this issue but you have to this if you know the id and password of your Apple ID if you have this then follow my Steps

1.Turn Off your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad if it isn't off already.

1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side (iPhone 6 or later) or top (all other iPhones, iPods, and iPads) for 3 seconds.
  2. Swipe the slide to power off confirmation slider to the right.
  3. Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPhone.
  4. Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
  5. Release the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes scree
  6. At this point, iTunes should display an alert saying it's detected an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad in recovery mode, and will let you restore your device.

just like that you can do this best of luck if you face any problem just leave me the reply

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2019 6:40 AM in response to patfromsewickley

This is because you have tried lots of time to unlock the device but failed,

but you can now solve this issue but you have to this if you know the id and password of your Apple ID if you have this then follow my Steps

1.Turn Off your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad if it isn't off already.

1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side (iPhone 6 or later) or top (all other iPhones, iPods, and iPads) for 3 seconds.
  2. Swipe the slide to power off confirmation slider to the right.
  3. Press and hold down the Home button on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPhone.
  4. Plug your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad into your Mac or Windows PC and make sure iTunes is running.
  5. Release the Home button when you see the Connect to iTunes scree
  6. At this point, iTunes should display an alert saying it's detected an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad in recovery mode, and will let you restore your device.

just like that you can do this best of luck if you face any problem just leave me the reply

Ipad will not start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.