You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problems with recovering password for my iPad

I forgot the passcode of my iPad. I tried to recover with iTunes, I installed the software successfully but now when I connect the iPad, it says: 'iPad is disabled, connect to iTunes' and iTunes says: 'iTunes could not connect to the iPad “iPad” because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPad before it can be used with iTunes.' I have already tried with another computer, I get the same error again and again. What should I do now?

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 28, 2019 2:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
5 replies

Jul 28, 2019 3:53 AM in response to King_Penguin

yes. I reset it. iTunes started to install some software. I left it and came back a few hours later and saw disabled screen on iPad and iTunes doesn't work too. Maybe something happened during installing and caused unsuccessful reset. I also reset the iPad (by pressing home and lock button together) and updated my Mac-software and restarted my computer. The problem seems to be existing and I don't know what to do more!

problems with recovering password for my iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.