You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Id blocked- checking my phone

Hi,

recently i found that my apple id send me an error and asking my password, i typed my password but the error still exist, i refer to setting and found that it became block I change the password but after an hour same as before an known error occur.

my question is:

Is it possible that my Apple Id has been used by some one else and my phone is checking?

iPhone 8, iOS 12

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 4:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2019 5:03 AM

If someone knows that the email address is linked to an iTunes account they could be trying to guess the password or just deliberately typing in the wrong password to disable the account. If you are concerned and haven't already done so you could enable two-factor authentication on the account : Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2019 5:03 AM in response to zohreh83

If someone knows that the email address is linked to an iTunes account they could be trying to guess the password or just deliberately typing in the wrong password to disable the account. If you are concerned and haven't already done so you could enable two-factor authentication on the account : Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Apple Id blocked- checking my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.