You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Deleted fitness data

I accidentally hit the “reset fitness calibration” button. Losing two years worth of exercise data. Now during my workouts my active and total calories burned are completely off base. Is there any way to get my previous data/setting back?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 5

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2019 2:37 PM

Resetting the calibration should not dump your activity records ands achievements. Unfortunately your calibration is gone and you will have to rework it the hard way, Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy - Apple Support. Look in your iPhone for the history, it should still be stored in your iCloud account. If you can’t see it try a restart on both devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2019 2:37 PM in response to BlakeHenwood

Resetting the calibration should not dump your activity records ands achievements. Unfortunately your calibration is gone and you will have to rework it the hard way, Calibrating your Apple Watch for improved Workout and Activity accuracy - Apple Support. Look in your iPhone for the history, it should still be stored in your iCloud account. If you can’t see it try a restart on both devices.

Deleted fitness data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.