You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods losing connection to iPhone

After using my AirPods for a few hours, I charge the AirPods in the case over night. The next day when using them, I get a low battery indicator from one AirPod and they disconnect from my iPhone. I put them back in the case, wait a few seconds and take them out - this continues over a period of one hour until I give up and just let them sit in the case for a few hours. After that - they work with no problems. It just seems to be after a full night of charging they 'think' they are low on battery when in fact they have been fully charged. I think this is a firmware issue and the full charge is not recognized by the firmware and it treats the AirPods as if they have a low battery. Any advice or help is appreciated. I have done a hard reset on the iPhone and all software on the phone is up to date.

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 7:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 3, 2019 12:52 PM

Hello,

If the problems persist, try a full reset:

Reset your AirPods

Good luck.

1 reply

AirPods losing connection to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.