You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wifi connection

My wifi is working perfectly fine and everyone is connected, but my iPhone keeps disconnecting me and won’t let me connect for a couple days, every time i try to connect to my wifi it says “incorrect password" i know i am putting the right password and my data is almost out

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 8:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2019 9:58 AM

#3 If asked, enter your Wi-Fi password

If asked, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. Get help if you don’t know your password. Even if you enter the correct password, you might see an "unable to join the network" message or an "incorrect password" message. Restart all of your devices, then try to enter your password again.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 26, 2019 9:58 AM in response to any_1243

#3 If asked, enter your Wi-Fi password

If asked, enter the password for your Wi-Fi network. Get help if you don’t know your password. Even if you enter the correct password, you might see an "unable to join the network" message or an "incorrect password" message. Restart all of your devices, then try to enter your password again.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

wifi connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.