You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Charger

So I bought my phone a little over 3 months ago & my charger just stopped working all of the sudden like a month after I got it. Luckily I’m team apple so I had other chargers laying around that I’ve been using for the time being, but I want to know if I can get a replacement charger for free if I go into the apple store? I mean the charger stays in one spot, I do t take it with me ever so I don’t know how it could have been damaged at all. I just really don’t want to have to buy a brand new charger because the store sold me a faulty changer

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 9:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2019 9:21 AM

The iPhone and its included accessories are all covered by the same 1 year Warranty.

If there is some manufacturing issue with the charger brick, Apple should replace it for free, with a functional one.

Have you tried different cables, and outlets just to rule out other possibilities?

1 reply

Charger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.