You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot customize my Apple Watch faces

Cannot customized my apple watch faces in apple watch. After long press on screen nothing will show only customized it through my watch app series 4 44mm Gps need help!

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 11:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 17, 2019 12:11 PM

Ok. Make sure you are firmly pressing into the display of your Apple Watch. This should cause your Watch to vibrate, the face will shrink, and the customize button should appear. If not, make sure your Watch and iPhone are up to date (iOS 12.3.2 and watchOS 5.2.1) and try again. If up to date and nothing is happening, try turning your Watch off and back on again. If that still does not work, I’d continue using the Watch app on your iPhone or contacting Apple Support.

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 17, 2019 12:11 PM in response to saqib193

Ok. Make sure you are firmly pressing into the display of your Apple Watch. This should cause your Watch to vibrate, the face will shrink, and the customize button should appear. If not, make sure your Watch and iPhone are up to date (iOS 12.3.2 and watchOS 5.2.1) and try again. If up to date and nothing is happening, try turning your Watch off and back on again. If that still does not work, I’d continue using the Watch app on your iPhone or contacting Apple Support.

Jun 17, 2019 11:59 AM in response to saqib193

No, but you don’t need to do that until we understand the problem. When you Force Press the display, are you able to see all the different face you can use? Or is it not doing anything? Of you are able to see other faces, is the problem just that you don’t see a customize button? If you can take a screenshot by pressing the Side Button and Digital Crown at the same time, that’ll be helpful.

Cannot customize my Apple Watch faces

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.