You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple watch 3 is not showin my contacts and im not getting notificatons

Ive had this watch for about a month and it just now started acting this way, i dont know what to do?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 8:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2019 11:19 AM

• Forced reset the watch. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and Side Button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart.
  • Go to the Watch app, My Watch/General/Reset/Reset Sync Data and force it to reload the missing data from your iPhone.
3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 6, 2019 11:19 AM in response to Zoeybug2004

• Forced reset the watch. Simply press and hold the Digital Crown and Side Button (together, about 10 seconds) until the Apple logo appears, then release the buttons and let the watch restart.
  • Go to the Watch app, My Watch/General/Reset/Reset Sync Data and force it to reload the missing data from your iPhone.

Jun 6, 2019 2:42 PM in response to Zoeybug2004

That’s odd, the sync reset used to work. I just tried it on my equipment, the Reset Sync option saw my tap and sort of blinked briefly when it was tapped but I’m not sure it did anything useful. Without broken data which might be fixed to see a difference it would be difficult for me to know anyway...

I think at this stage if it is still not working correctly you would be justified to consider the big stick, and try unpairing then re-pair the watch. Unfortunately this is a little more time consuming than previous efforts. If a re-pair doesn’t help Contact Support to see if Apple’s paid support techs have any good ideas.

my apple watch 3 is not showin my contacts and im not getting notificatons

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.