Apple Intelligence is now available on iPhone, iPad, and Mac!

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help-Cant add new credit card

I cant add new credit card at apple .

And also i dont want to cancel a subscription to icloud because i will loose 200gb of Data.

The credit card is stolen that i have inserted and **** it still telling me like this :

one or more of your payment methods require verification....pls help -nobody is answering for the last 8h to apple support

iPhone XS Max, iOS 12

Posted on May 30, 2019 8:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2019 8:41 AM

Others have fixed this by contacting iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2019 8:41 AM in response to NoRegret-T

Others have fixed this by contacting iTunes Support. Either use the form or scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.  You may need to pick a problem that is slightly different than yours to get a chat option.  

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

Help-Cant add new credit card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.