You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't use taken screenshot from its preview

Hello,

for month or so I can't use my taken screenshots preview in bottom right corner. I assume that it has started since I changed default screenshot location. I have putted it back, but nothing has changed. I was really cool and fast way to use screenshots and I really miss that right now.

Please help.

MacBook Pro 13", macOS 10.14

Posted on May 16, 2019 10:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 16, 2019 2:26 PM

I haven't expressed myself clearly, sorry. I found the problem probably. The main point was, that mostly i was doing this on my facebook, sending screenshots to friends, to be fast. I switched from safari to firefox at the same time, and thats the problem. firefox hasn't probably implemented feature to load the screenshots from the preview, although safari does. :)

Anyway, thanks for your tip, maybe someone else will use it :)

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 16, 2019 2:26 PM in response to Luis Sequeira1

I haven't expressed myself clearly, sorry. I found the problem probably. The main point was, that mostly i was doing this on my facebook, sending screenshots to friends, to be fast. I switched from safari to firefox at the same time, and thats the problem. firefox hasn't probably implemented feature to load the screenshots from the preview, although safari does. :)

Anyway, thanks for your tip, maybe someone else will use it :)

Can't use taken screenshot from its preview

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.