You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Payment Declined

iCloud storage keeps declining my monthly payment. PayPal says everything is okay on their end. I have tried several times to contact Apple but only get a reply with several links to pursue, which are not help. I have tried to cancel the payment type so I could reset it up, but it says this is an active subscription and it cannot be canceled.

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 8:00 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 8:27 PM in response to Selaheli

Selaheli Said:

"Payment Declined: iCloud storage keeps declining my monthly payment. PayPal says everything is okay on their end. I have tried several times to contact Apple but only get a reply with several links to pursue, which are not help. I have tried to cancel the payment type so I could reset it up, but it says this is an active subscription and it cannot be canceled."

-------

Troubleshooting Method of Payment:

A. Refer to these Two Links:

B. Too Many Unsuccessful Attempts or a VPN:

If you have tried incorrectly too many times (or are using a VPN), then it may be seen of suspicion.

No Success?

B. For Financial Assistance, Contact Apple Store Support:

You need to contact Apple Support Directly. This is a User-to-User forum. We are all volunteers. So, as you may suspect, no one here has access to that information — and that is a good thing, BTW. That’s why for Financial Assistance, you need to contact Apple Support. They’ll see what’s going on and will run you through the fix.

Apple Contact Info:

Payment Declined

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.