You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to cancel unauthorized debit order from the App Store?

At 00:13 this morning a debit order for R199 went through my bank account and luckily i have no funds. i have no idea what this amount is for. I have no money and probably signed up thinking it’s free. Please cancel and stop this transaction urgently because it’s ruining my credit profile for unpaids transactions and my credit history

[Re-Titled By Moderator]

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 5:40 PM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 6:26 PM in response to LeboNzimande

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account and cannot cancel anything for you. Apple has a support article about charges — see each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help. See: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

How to cancel unauthorized debit order from the App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.