You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Will Apple Today offer intermediate or advance workshops in-store?

I have an iMac 24" and noticed that Apple Today only offer workshops for beginners, first time users. I've had a desktop for years and there's a lot of new features. Are there any free on-line workshops to use other tools, apps on the iMac desktop? Intermediate and then advance, hopefully in-store soon?

Since the iPhone the desktop people have been abandon and rarely get any real help when the software is updated and changes are made. Please offer more classes. Have not updated to Sequoia 15.0.1 yet.

iMac 24″

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 5:29 PM

4 replies

Oct 21, 2024 5:40 PM in response to uptowngirl117

There are user guides on each OS so if you are interested in Sequoia click macOS Sequoia Manuals and Downloads - Apple Support and start digging into the manuals to learn what Sequoia has the ability to do. If you actually want a class, I doubt Apple offers them however there are training companies that do. You simply need to begin doing your own searches for them but they are out there.

Oct 21, 2024 7:38 PM in response to rkaufmann87

Thank you for this info. I guess, I'm hoping that Apple will offer more than Starting with Mac tips. I want them to offer tips the same as they do with the phone. They have various level of classes for the phone; taking pictures, videos and editing to name a few. Prior to the phone, they did offer more hands on instructions. That's all I want, tips for iMovie, photos, pages, etc.

I will check the manuals but prefer hands on and visuals.

Will Apple Today offer intermediate or advance workshops in-store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.