You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iPhone 16 Pro Max video freezing and black half issue

Hello, I don’t know what is going on with the phones lately but ever since you guys came out with the IPhone 16 Pro Max, the videos has been an HUGE ISSUE, especially for content creators like me that wants to expand their creativity. Whenever I finish recording a video and wanting to edit, the video FREEZES and half of the clip is BLACK. There’s sounds playing in the video but the video itself won’t play at all, it just freeze in place. It always an technical issue with these iPhones and if you want to come out with a new apple device , think about fixing the bugs before you drop a new product because there’s people that spend hours on dedicating to their videos and editing them and the fact that there’s a huge glitch / bug issue with recording the video SHOULD. BE. RESOLVED. IMMEDIATELY!!!! Do better Apple.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 18

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 8:31 AM

There are no replies.

iPhone 16 Pro Max video freezing and black half issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.