You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

I request to many time confirmation code to my phone number.

I forget my password and tried to reset it. but i didnt recieve confirmation code. now it showing that i tried to many time incorrect confirmation code. how can i reset it and try to reset my password again?

iPhone 15 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 8:13 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2024 8:27 AM in response to Abzal1988

You may wish to find out why it is failing that many times. This may just keep on happening until you resolve that issue.

As for resetting it, see this Apple Recommended (an older forum system whereby Apple officially designated a reply as likely containing a solution) reply by ASC contributor Eric Root:

Too Many Codes Sent - Apple Community -- "Normally, the wait time is 8 hours after the last notification."

and:

unable to get verification code for apple ID.

unable to get verification code for apple… - Apple Community

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. This article explains how to recover your Apple ID after a waiting period - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple Account password - Apple Support

I request to many time confirmation code to my phone number.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.