You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I unlock disabled Apple ID

I mistakenly click on a wrong password for my Apple ID and not active anymore kindly help me unlock it of*****************e1@gmail.com God bless you

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Oct 21, 2024 7:53 AM

2 replies

Oct 21, 2024 7:57 AM in response to Mellowprince

This is a user to user forum, we cannot reactivate your Apple ID here.

Please do not post your email address in these public forums unless you want tons of span and scam emails on it. It will be edited by the hosts shortly.

Follow the steps in the support document linked below to re-activate your Apple account.

click here ➜ If your Apple Account is locked, not active, or disabled - Apple Support

Oct 21, 2024 8:01 AM in response to Mellowprince

● If your account has been disabled for “security reasons” the solution is to reset your password as outlined in this document: If you forgot your Apple Account password - Apple Support

If you find you can’t sign in, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery (read this support article: How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple Account password - Apple Support ) to regain access to your account. More detail in —> Activation Lockout Issues - Apple Community For additional assistance from Apple Security, read: Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

How can I unlock disabled Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.